They did another ultrasound since my last one looked like a blob. This one was so much better! Since Lexi was with me Dr. Craig took lots of pictures and took her time so she could show Lexi the different baby parts. Lexi loved when the doctor showed her the "little knee." Dr. Craig also took some 4D shots so Lexi could actually see the baby. Lexi thinks that in the picture it looks like the baby is sucking his/her thumb. She was enthralled and so excited now.
After the appointment we went to see Dirk and work. Lexi couldn't wait to show him the pictures of the baby and how "she" sucks her thumb. Lexi still maintains that this is her little sister she has been asking about though she said she would keep a brother.
Also here is a picture of me from the side to show all of you who don't believe me that, yes, at 12 weeks I am showing!


5 comments:
Showing is relative - I'm at least that round!
you didn't tell me you had another on the way! congrats!
Thanks Deb. Sorry I didn't tell you but we didn't get to talk too long. And yes that is the beginning of showing because the picture from two weeks before does not show any belly.
I have to say that you are the cutest pregnant person! I wish I could look that good not pregnant!
HEY! Isn't today your birthday???? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! my friend!
Post a Comment