6 years ago
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Rayden's Appointment
Rayden had another doctors appointment yesterday. He screamed his head off when they did his x-ray. He hates the x-ray machine and I wasn't allowed to stay with him. He was fine once that was done. The doctor is amazed at how much bone growth he has had. Rayden can do whatever he wants again! To celebrate I took him to the new playground above our house. He went down only the really big slides and climbed up the rock wall all by himself. He loved every moment of it and didn't want to leave when we went to get Lexi from school. He will be going back to the doctor in 3 months just because the doctor wants to see all the new bone growth. He was loving Ray's progress. We are excited Rayden has healed so fast. Yesterday was a little hectic for us. After we picked Lexi up from school I had to go into work to do a little catch up. I took the kids to McDonalds as a treat for Ray. Liesl decided to take the kids to her new house to play so they wouldn't be so bored. Five minutes after she left I got a call. Lexi was sick and had thrown up in the van. So needless to say I didn't get any work done but I did get Lexi home where she is still feeling under the weather but we hope she will back to normal soon. The only bonus to her being sick is that she wants to cuddle all the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor Lexi! We were gonna walk over today to see if she could play! I hope she is feeling better soon, and I am happy Ray is doing so good.
The new playground is done?!? Ah, can't wait to get home.
Post a Comment