Well we made it back from the doctor's office. I know some of you have been waiting and thinking I would never get this up but we went out to eat after the ultrasound, sorry. Click the link below to find out what the result was! If you aren't a puzzle person there is an auto solve option on the side. Have fun!
Baby2008 Jigsaw Puzzle
6 years ago

10 comments:
We solved the puzzle but we couldn't see really what the puzzle said. Is it a boy or a girl?
congrats! can't wait to see pics of little simon!
We get it now! We were looking for a girls name to come up. Congrats on little Simmon! That is awesome the family is having another boy!
Lexi was upset for about 10 minutes but on the way home she told me she didn't need a sister right now!
Yeah for you guys! Is his name going to be simon? You know that I love that name! I'm glad everything went good!
I'm excited for you guys! Rayden will have tons of fun with a brother! I love the name too!!
Yep we are pretty set on the Simon Earl. Earl is a family name from Dirk's side. I LOVE the name Simon.
Hanne, congrats on another baby boy. I like the name Simon. He'll be here and 2years old before you can blink.
Mandy
Sorry, I was snooping in Hayleys blog links. Congrats on the baby boy! And I also love the name Simon! That's my little boys name! :)
I love boys! They are so much fun and I hear that they are easier teens At least I want to think so! Congrats!
Post a Comment