6 years ago
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
22 Days and Counting!
This morning I was talking to Dirk about how ready I am for this baby to come. It's not because I am extremely uncomfortable or because I am overly anxious to get this pregnancy done with. I have loved most of my pregnancy and I am anxious to meet my little man but I finally figured out why I am so ready. I feel like I have been pregnant for a full 40 weeks instead of just 37 weeks. 3 weeks doesn't sound like much but it is amazing how time drags when you are looking forward to something. When I first found out I was pregnant my original due date was this Saturday, March 22. Hey and now I only have 22 days left to my new due date of April 9th! Since the 22nd was when I was originally due I feel so ready. I know that he could come anytime now and be considered full term but lets look at my last two pregnancies. Number 1 I had no contractions or anything so I was induced on my due date. Number 2 I had no contractions or anything and was induced a week before my due date since Dirk was to be out of town the next week. I do have contractions this time but I seriously don't think he is planning on coming before his due date. My kids tend to like staying cocooned. Just to get things straight I am not complaining here I am just being thoughtful. It is kinda like one of those weird things us pregnant women do when we are up earlier then our kids and don't know what to do with ourselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
sure, i'd still be interested in reading!...if you have the time, but if not, don't worry - I understand.
I'm voting on April 10....that's when my Simon was born! :) Good Luck! Just go to Hayley's house when you want your water to break! That's where mine broke! :)
ANXIOUS is the word that comes to mind when I remember the end of my pregnancies. You look so cute. I hope all goes well for you.
You look great! But I do hope you can go early! Lunch was fun yesterday!!
You look fabulous! Good luck as you 'endure to the end'. You'll be rocking a little one soon.
Post a Comment