When we got to Ogden Station they had train rides for the kids. Here are some pictures of Lexi with cousins Conner and Sidnee and Rayden with cousin Navy.
The kids were so excited when we got inside. They had trains set up all over and they loved going from train to train watching them go around the track. Lexi loved the Hogwarts Express. I wish I had gotten a picture of this set up. The castle was amazing and Lexi loved the little figurines of Harry, Ron, and Hermione. After looking at a million trains we went outside and the kids had a heyday climbing on the "big" train. It was such a fun day for the kids and great to hang out with family for awhile!

2 comments:
I am glad to see Ian's baby is here. March 1st is my sister Barbara's birthday. Your parents are getting lots of cute grandkids. Looks like you guys had fun with cousins. Crystal's Ashton loves trains too. Cute pictures!
So fun! I haven't even heard of the Train show before, but may have to check it out next year. I am sorry about all the confusion with Lexi this week. She is always welcome here, and I promise she always has great manners, and tell her that she can eat here anytime!
Post a Comment