B- Best friend: Dirk
C- Cake or pie: Cake on Birthdays and Pie on Holidays
D- Day of Choice: Sunday
E- Essential item: my cell phone only because it is our house phone also!
F- Favorite Color(s): Silver and Pink but defintely not together!
G- Gummy worms or bears: Both
H- Hometown: Cardiff, MD
I- Indulgence(s): Reading
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: One Beautiful girl and two adorable boys
L- Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage date (If applicable): August 5, 2000
N- Number of siblings: 8 and I am right in the middle of them all!
O- Oranges or apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights
Q- Quote: "Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care."
K- Kids: One Beautiful girl and two adorable boys
L- Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage date (If applicable): August 5, 2000
N- Number of siblings: 8 and I am right in the middle of them all!
O- Oranges or apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights
Q- Quote: "Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care."
R- Reason to smile: What don't I have to smile about?!
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: Patti, Lindsay, and anyone else who wants to do this!
U- Unknown Personal Fact: My senior year of high school my brother and I choreographed a swing dance routine that we did during a halftime show with the marching band. My brother had a broken foot at the time!
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: Patti, Lindsay, and anyone else who wants to do this!
U- Unknown Personal Fact: My senior year of high school my brother and I choreographed a swing dance routine that we did during a halftime show with the marching band. My brother had a broken foot at the time!
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animals: I'm definitely an oppressor!
W-Worst habit: I'm soooo spacey. I hardly ever get a task done before I've already moved to the next one!
W-Worst habit: I'm soooo spacey. I hardly ever get a task done before I've already moved to the next one!
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Definitely Ultrasound! They are my favorite part of being pregnant!
Y- Your favorite food: Pasta
Z- Zodiac sign: Libra
Z- Zodiac sign: Libra
And just because I love how this picture turned out here is the newest one of Simon!

3 comments:
OK....Simon looks just like Dirks dad! That's such a cute picture!!!
I L-O-V-E the picture!
Simon is looking awfully cute there! What a handsome little one you have.
Make that handsome 3 kids you have.
Post a Comment