
I almost forgot that today was Thursday! So here are my thankful things this week.
1. Spray Paint-Yes spray paint. I have been doing some home/craft projects around the house and I don't know if I could make them work without the wonders of spray paint. It is handy and quick and gives a great finish! I love this stuff almost as much as I love power tools!
2. Chicken-It is the one meat that Rayden will eat without complaint. I can't believe how he struggles with eating meat but he LOVES chicken. So I am grateful to have chicken to make sure my son gets enough to fill his belly. It's a good thing the rest of us love the stuff too!
3. Modern Conveniences-Since Simon was born Dirk and I have had like 10 things at least break on us. The first few weren't really big deals, yes, things I have been missing but can live without, like the dishwasher. Lately more stuff keeps going that I don't even want to think about living without like my wash machine! So I was sitting here thinking how lucky I am to live in this day and age. A hucndred years ago they had it much harder so I am extremely thankful for all my modern conveniences that are in working order and even for the ones that are "temporarily out of service!"

1 comment:
I love your thankful list. We just got home from a weekend of camping and let me say, We are so BLESSED to have all the modern conveniences that we do! (flushing toilets being my favorite.) :)
ps. You are one hot mama! I love your haircut.
Post a Comment