
1. Rayden-This week was all about celebrating him! He is such a sweet kid and there isn't anything I can think of that I am not thankful for about him. Our family wouldn't be the same without him!
2. Prayer-It may seem to take time to get answers to prayer but you always do get an answer. Today brought the best kind of answer and I am so thankful for it!
3. Date nights-Dirk and I went on an impromptu date night last night. It was great. We were able to go to dinner and get most of our Christmas shopping done. We only have a few things left and it feels so good to be at this point! So I am thankful for that and for family to watch all the kids!

6 comments:
Adyson got to play with Lex today at Nicoles house, and she was so excited to see her! Send her over anytime!
I love date nights too. wish I had my mom close by too!
Happy Birthday to your little guy and cheers to date night with the hubby! Also, thanks for the reminder about prayer.
ps. your train cake is awesome!
Wow, I am way impressed you guys have your Christmas shopping pretty much done! That's gotta feel way good! And I just love your family! How cute!
Happy birthday to Rayden! He's so cute! They grow up too fast! A date is a great thing to be thankful for! I should really try it sometime! We never make time for alone time!
What?! One date and you have your Christmas shopping done? You are a very efficient shopper!
Post a Comment