My boy found the stairs! He discovered that he can climb them and has made it all the way to the top before I can get there! Guess it is time to install a gate at the bottom of the stairs now.
We already knew that Simon loves his daddy's planes. He also loves when Dad leaves them on the floor! He pulls himself up and walks along them. He actually pulls himself up to everything and sometimes he lets go and just stands there! It is scaring me how quick he is learning lately.
About a month or so ago Simon discovered that whatever Mom was drinking tasted better than what was in his cup. I would always give him a drink by pulling my straw out and let him suck from the bottom. He now has mastered drinking out of a straw all by himself. Straw drinkers beware! If there is one near him he believes it is all his and he WILL grab it and start drinking!

2 comments:
Simon looks just like Rayden!!! In the picture of him going up the stairs, Holy cow! But i still think he looks like Lexi too. He's growing up way fast. I'm a little jealous of your trip to TaiPan, I love your finds!! And HELLO I LOVE the scrapbook room. That is every girls dream!!! I know where I'm going to scrapbook this summer.
Such a cutie! Love the picture of him drinking out of the straw.
Post a Comment