The other day I took some pictures of the kids. I am no where near as good as some of my friends. (I really would like a great camera though!) I was just tired of not having any pictures of my kids that were half way decent. Lexi has now got the camera bug in her. She begged me to take some pictures of her with Rayden's fake rose. I figured I had a willing subject to pose while I played with some of the manual features on my camera. Here is what I got!

This one is Lexi's favorite. She couldn't wait to pose like this!

I think this one turned out ok.

This one is my favorite. I really liked how this turned out for my amateur skills. The red backdrop was a little much but I didn't have much to work with so this is what we got! It was fun playing around with my camera and now I have some fun pics to scrapbook of my girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment