
1. Crockpot-I am not the best about getting dinner on the table in a timely manner. I get distracted pretty darn easy. I am so glad that I have a million recipes that I can throw into my crockpot in the morning and forget about. It is nice to have dinner ready when it finally dawns on me at 6:00 in the evening that it is time to eat!
2. Humble Pie-This one is weird I know but still.... Whenever I find that I feel I am getting really good at something I get overly confident. Then the Lord steps in and throws someone who is much better at that task at me. It reminds me that confidence is a good thing and that arrogance is not a nice quality. I am thankful for all the 'humble pie' I have had to eat throughout the years to keep me grounded and on the right track.
3. Sign Language-Lexi has been taking sign language classes the last couple of months. She got really interested in it when I started doing some simple signs with Simon. Now her classes have sparked the interest in me more and I really want to learn this fascinating language. I have done lots of browsing on the internet to find out more and hopefully someday I will get to take some classes. I really love how the sign language has helped Simon. He is really starting to talk and he is learning new signs all the time now. Getting to learn more and share it with my kids makes me feel like I haven't totally given up on my own education.

2 comments:
I love my crockpot too, it makes me happy all day knowing that dinner is done!
That is so cool about sign language classes how fun! I love crockpots too!! We need to have Rayden over this week, I will call you!!
Post a Comment