Ha! I should have done this post yesterday! It would have made a great April Fool's joke! Ashley tagged me to post a picture from my 6th post. Here it is! The first ultrasound picture I got with Simon. This was the appointment that they decided I wasn't as far along as we thought and moved my due date three weeks further out. What a tiny little stink!
3 comments:
Haha, that's so funny, when I first glanced at the picture, I thought for sure there was an announcement! That would have been a great April Fool's joke :)
I sooooo thought you were pregnant!!!!! You need to email me some of your crockpot recipes. I also love putting it in and forgetting about it. It's the BEST!!! Do you mind email me some of your favorites. Thanks!!!
You really should have done that for an April fools joke! I seriously thought you were pregnant too, after last time I talked to you and were saying how bad you wanted another baby already. You should have at least done it to Dirk!
Post a Comment