1. My Sister-She took my kids for 5 days....enough said! :)2. Safe Journey-I am very glad that Dirk and I were able to take some time to be together this last week. The weather didn't always cooperate but we still had a great time. I think Dirk felt a few nerves when we were under tornado watches and also when he was driving in the middle of a thunderstorm that made the one in Smithfield last week look calm. I sure am glad to be home safe and sound with my kids around me!
3. Dry Home-While Dirk and I were gone I have learned that it did nothing but rain. Knowing the flooding issues in our neighborhood lately I was very thankful to come home and find that nothing had happened in our empty home. We had no flooding issues. I hope the rain does stop soon so all my neighbors get a chance to dry out.

No comments:
Post a Comment