Friday, September 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday


1. Wet Wipes-Having little kids, I don't think about the convenience of wet wipes all the time....until I need one and I can't find any! I love how quick they make it to clean a face, hands, or any other mess. When my kids grow up I think I am going to keep on buying them.

2. Spy Games-Simon cracks me up all the time. He loves to play games and his newest one is spy! When I am cooking in the kitchen we walk around like we are stalking some one and even make the cool "doo-da-doo" sound effects. I love his face and how he crouches down to stalk the kitchen. Seriously, this kid is too cute!

3. "Peeking" Mom-I know Rayden is almost 5 and I should try to fix the very few words he says backwards, but it just sounds so darn cute! The other day Dirk asked Ray if they should trade me in for a different mom. Ray asked his dad why they would do that and Dirk told him that maybe they could get a better one. (He was totally joking around.) So then he asked, "Should we keep her or get a new one?" Rayden told him they needed to "Peek" mom. Thanks Ray, I love you too!

No comments: