Monday night Lexi had her dance recital. She was sooo excited to get to perform both of her dances for all of us. She did great! She was super excited to find out that one of her cute little friends from school was there dancing in a different class. These two are so cute together! I have to admit though that I think the real highlight of Lexi's night was the flowers. She felt so special to get them!
After the recital Rayden was dying to go to my parents' house. Every Christmas season my father puts up his village and trains. Rayden looks forward to it all year. This year my father had a train up that he has never had running before. It is running this year with all 17 cars! Ray was in heaven, especially when Pop let him control the speed. He didn't want to leave and threw a little tantrum. I recorded the trains for him with my camera and he left begrudgingly. He did watch the video over and over and over.....



No comments:
Post a Comment