6 years ago
Thursday, February 11, 2010
The Newest Addition
Here he is! Lexi's pride and joy! Almost 2 weeks ago we acquired a new pet, a rat named Jojo. Lexi is in love with him. She had asked her dad if she could get a guinea pig and he struck a deal with her. He would take her to the pet store to price out a guinea pig and all it's trappings and then she would do chores to earn the money to buy one. Well we all went to the store and 2 1/2 hours later we came out with Jojo. Lexi couldn't be happier and I have to admit that he is a great pet. He's almost like a miniature dog with a really long tail. Lexi is really good about taking him out of his cage everyday and playing with him. She has almost gotten him potty trained (yes, this is possible) and he comes out of hiding whenever he hears her voice. It is really kind of sweet. Lexi has all sorts of plans for training him tricks and such. I guess we will just have to see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun! I had a rat when I was in jr. High. His name was Gunner and he was a really good pet. He liked taking baths. I think he good to cold or something. I woke up one morning and he was life less. Very sad.
They are a lot of fun to train. GoodLuck!
Post a Comment