Sunday, March 28, 2010

The New Bag

I have this amazingly crafty friend who got me back into embroidery lately. (Thanks Melissa!) For my first project in like 8 years I decided to tackle this wonderful picture I found online and fell in love with. When I started I wasn't quite sure what I was going to make it into but inspiration finally hit and I made it into a Primary bag for Sundays! What fits better than the Singing Time Specialist carrying around a musical heart? I found the bag pattern online and wha la! Don't look too closely because it is full of flaws but I love it and it holds all my stuff. It even has pockets on the inside for certain items I like to carry at all times on Sundays. Now I need to get started on my next project.....

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie and Co. said...

So cute! Keep the momentum going!

Chanelle Lund said...

Hanne-
Thanks for telling me about Cade, you don't always get to hear the good stuff, and I appreciate it!

I noticed your cute bag on Sunday and was going to ask you where you found it. I had no idea that you embroidered it!! WOW. Way to go!!!!