Thursday, August 19, 2010

Boys will be Boys

I work on Thursdays, so the kids go to my sister's house where we share a nanny for the day. My kids think it is great to get to spend all day with their cousins and they absolutely adore the two girls who watch them. There are some consequences of having 4 little boys together so much. We have had all sorts of instances this summer. Today happened to be one of those. I picked up the kids and I was immediately informed of why Simon had a black eye. (I hadn't even noticed it yet!)

I think the picture says it all. The poor kid has quite the shiner. Apparently his 3 year old cousin and him got in some sort of an argument and his cousin through a pool table ball at him. The picture actually doesn't show how puffy his eye really is. We almost made it all summer without any huge hurts on Simon. Good thing he doesn't seem to be having any after effects from this. He is his fun loving, adorable self as usual!

No comments: