

Yeah, we were bowling, on a ship, in the ocean! It was lots of crazy fun. We got laughing so hard because you would send the ball down the lane and then we would hit a swell and the ball's path would be diverted. I think next time I am going to need the bumpers!
My adorable nieces were on the cruise with us so we got a schedule for the kids club to see what fun activities they had. On this day they had family cupcake decorating. Dirk and I were lucky enough to get to join in on the fun, unfortunately I haven't gotten the pictures off of my sister's camera so there is no picture of me, darn!

Navy is so ready to chow down, too bad she doesn't like cupcakes, but that frosting was sooo yummy!

Sidnee dove right in. Can you see the frosting on her nose?

Dirk wasn't going to make one until he tasted that frosting!
While we were making cupcakes one of the counselors told me where we could find the bridge deck. Dirk and I wandered up there but the windows were closed so we couldn't see the crew sailing but they did have the history of the cruise ship with lots of pictures of it being built. In the middle of the room was a miniature of our ship. Dirk, of course, took a picture.

We did a lot of lounging around too. Dirk and I both read books. I should have gotten a picture of Dirk reading. It would be a first. He really enjoyed it though. I think Dirk visited the buffet about every hour….so I made him go for a one mile walk with me around the deck. It was right at sunset too.

Beautiful! Here is one with Dirk and me in it. Don't mind the fact that I have hair in my face. We were going about 20 knots at the time.

It was a wonderful lazy day. Day 3 is when we first went ashore and the fun begins!

No comments:
Post a Comment