Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Obsession!

So I was talking to Hayley last night and I told her how I haven't had anything to post for this week. There really hasn't been anything going on around here! Then we got talking about books. I started the Twighlight series books on Friday and haven't been able to put them down. A few of you may know what I mean because I know you have been reading them too. I finished the second book Sunday night/Monday morning at 2:30 am. I couldn't put the thing down once I got to a certain point in the story and night time is the only time the kids don't need me! I am going crazy because I really really want to read the 3rd book but I don't have it! I ordered it online but I still have to wait a week until it arrives. This is probably time I should be catching up on housework and Christmas things, which I am trying to do. So I guess this post is really about how I am an obsessive reader and when I find a good book I can't stop reading. This series is pretty much on the same level as my Harry Potter obsession. So now you all know how crazy I am and if you are looking for a good book you really should read these!

6 comments:

Debbi said...

I understand your lack of proper blog material...seems I'm low on that as well. BUT, way to overcome and get something out there! I'll have to make up something to talk about soon...

Hayley said...

These books are beautiful! I can't wait for you to read the third, it's my favorite!

Kylene said...

I'm sittin' in the same boat! I just started the first one. I'm half way through it and am trying to decide if I should just put it down before I'm totally absorbed (which I think it's too late for) or if I should just press on and hurry and read them and then get on with my life?!! :)

I love the Christmas blog look.

Lance and Mandy said...

Crystal keeps telling me I have to read them. She loved them. I told her as soon as I could see I would read them and I went to the eye Dr. today so maybe it won't be long. I want Lasiks, but $3200.oo is a slight amount of money. Maybe I can get through the books with my spectacles, or as good as everyone says they are maybe I could even read them without.

Courtney McKay said...

I love these books, I still need to read the 3rd! But I know I will have to have lots of free time!

Amy Johnson said...

I have never been so obsessed with a group of books before! I didn't even really get into Harry Potter (sorry to disappoint!). But the Twilight series was amazing! I can't wait for you to read the third book! It is definatly the best one! You'll read it in one day! Simon pretty much had to take care of himself for two days while I read it! :)