Like so many others I too wanted to express my love for President Hinckley. He was someone I have always looked up to and we will miss him greatly. Our family was saddened by the loss of such a great man yet at the same time I almost wish I could have been in the heavens to see the rejoicing that was happening as he returned home. You could not have heard him speak or be in his vicinity without feeling his love for the gospel and all those around him. He was truly one in a million!
6 years ago

5 comments:
There were so many things I wanted to say about President Hinckley. They are all jumbled in my head. We will miss him.
Well said! I was so sad to hear about his passing. At the same time I'm equally excited for this new era with President Monson!
Great post!! I like the picture too! I know we will all miss him, but we all know that he is home where he is so happy!
Amen Sister!
I love this picture of him.
I hope all is well with the Hoopes kiddos, You are a good sister. President Hinckley was a wonderful man, maybe in a trillion years I could start to measure up. I will miss his sense of Humor and goodness, but he isn't very far away.
Post a Comment