6 years ago
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Sorensen Christmas Party
The Sorensen Christmas Party was at Rex and Lyn's house in Midway this year. Since most of the family had to drive the two hours to their house we decided to move the party from Christmas Eve to the 22nd. This worked for Dirk and me as we were able to take my Mom to the Ogden hospital to spend the day with Pop and the kids got to take him his birthday present. We then spent the day with Dirk's family. Rex took some of us for a ride around Midway to see the "sights." We saw lots of deer and huge houses. We went back to the house and the family played quite a few roucous games of spoons! This has become a family favorite. I am not allowed to play because no one wants me to get hurt and yes people do! I get designated to take all the pictures for everybody so some of the best shots were not taken with my camera, like the one of one of the brothers flying across the table after a stray spoon! The kids had a great time playing together. I don't think Dirk and I saw Lexi until it was present time. She and the other 2 girl cousins stayed locked away in Mady's room all day. After present time we had to go to get my mom from the hospital and head home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment