As I was making breakfast yesterday morning I looked at Lexi and realized that she was taking control of her hairstyle all by herself. Anyone who knows Lex knows that she hasn't let me cut her hair for over a year! She has been very proud of her long hair that she insists looks like Hannah Montana's. Yes she is a huge fan. Apparently she was ready for a change. She took the scissors to the front of her hair. So an emergency haircut was in need, thank you Hayley! Here's a picture of Lexi's work. You can't really tell but she really chopped off the front right side and she 'layered' the left side!

And here is after Hayley worked her magic! She looks so grownup now!

9 comments:
LOL! I saw Lexi yesterday & told her how cute her hair cut looked. She didn't mention that she initiated the emergency. I'm just dreading the day one of my girls takes their scissors into their own hands.
She is such a beauty!
Love her.
Oh that is so funny, I think every kid will do this at least once while they are young. I am glad HAyley could fix it, she looks beautiful!
It looks really cute!!! She was just helping out Hayley:) At least she didn't cut her bangs way short!!!
She is a doll, kids love to play with scissors. I love the new cut though!
I think that's like a right as a kid! Everyone has to cut their own hair at least once!! She does look super grown up now! What a cute girl!
Her hair looks really cute! She really must have wanted to cut it!!
:0)
Her hair looks darling! thank heavens she didn't get as ambitious as Cai last Christmas.
I had mentioned that he really needed a hair cut the day of the Ward Christmas party so he took matters into his own hands and cut the very front to the scalp. He then got his first buzz cut. Not my favorite look!
Post a Comment