Taya, told me yesterday that Kowa had an accident. That is so hard. We lost Dexter a little over a year ago, and my boys still talk about how much they miss him. We found a really cute frame at Petsmart to memorialize him it has a spot for a picture, a poem and a place to hang their tags. They even have headstones.
5 comments:
What happened? I'm sorry! I know how much you guys loved Kowa!
I'm so sorry to hear your news!!
Call me tomorrow and we can talk hair.
Sorry about the dog. We are animal lovers too. You get so darn attached to them.
Taya, told me yesterday that Kowa had an accident. That is so hard. We lost Dexter a little over a year ago, and my boys still talk about how much they miss him. We found a really cute frame at Petsmart to memorialize him it has a spot for a picture, a poem and a place to hang their tags. They even have headstones.
Post a Comment