Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lexi's Recital

Friday night was Lexi's dance recital. Lexi has loved dance this year. She is in the Kindergarten class even though she isn't in Kindergarten yet. She has some great friends in her class from the neighborhood. Her class is REALLY big but they were so cute doing their dance!

I had Lexi's Aunt Amanda do her hair. They needed to have it curly and then pulled halfway up. Lexi has hair like mine and it does NOT curl easy. Amanda you did a beautiful job. She looks so grown up! Lexi also had to have Amanda do her makeup. Seeing this picture makes me nervous for those teenage years that are coming!

Here is a picture with Lexi and some of her friends from dance and the neighborhood. It is Lexi then Kaitlyn Hiatt, and Nicole Buttars. I was trying to get a picture with Anna Holland and Jaclyn Popa in it too but once the girls saw my camera the whole class started to line up and I couldn't get them all in! Then they all went their seperate ways and there wasn't another chance to get their pictures.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Um hello cute blue eyes!

Hey, your blog totally just changed on my while I was typing a comment.

CUte.