Monday, June 23, 2008

Private Time

So as many of you others have done i have decided to go private. My family is the most important thing to me and I don't know that I like our lives out there for just anybody to see. I of course still want all my friends and family to be able to view so leave me your email and I will send you an invite.

10 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

sign us up please (sarah.stat.schwartz@gmail.com)

Hiatts said...

send me an invite khiatt@timptech.com

debbichrist said...

ah...making us work to keep updated I see! you just want to know who really cares, don't you?! ;) well, sign me up - I'll send you my email

Hayley said...

ME.

Hayley429@hotmail.com

Lance and Mandy said...

lanmangit@gmail.com

Courtney McKay said...

mckaycourtney@yahoo.com

Kylene said...

Invite me please!
kylenesouth@gmail.com

Jake and Melese Sorensen said...

Add us!!!
jakeds@cc.usu.edu

Lindsay said...

linz1282@hotmail.com

Guymon Family said...

don' forget us! c_guymon@yahoo.com