I can't believe that my baby boy is 4 today! The last few years have flown by so quickly! OnSaturday we had a birthday party for Rayden. He wanted a train party, no surprise! Dirk made an awesome cardboard train for him that we had all of his friends get in and we got a picture of each one. I made him a train cake which turned out ok. I am not a cake maker but it was what he wanted. He was ecstatic with it! All he wanted today was to go to work with Dad. The house is sooo quiet without my little guy running around!
Rayden,
You are the sweetest little guy Mom could ask for. You are always so good to your little brother and your big sister. The love you have for them shows in everything you do. You are always so willing to share with Lexi. The smile on Simon's face everytime he sees you shows just how much he adores and looks up to you. You put a smile on Mommy and Daddy's faces too, everyday. You are learning so much this year and are making us so proud. We know this next year is going to bring so many new things for you to tackle and we know you will take them head on and do great! We love you tons!
Mom and Dad

3 comments:
Happy B-day Ray!
He is such a great little boy.
Very impressed with the train cake! I have no idea how you would even do that!
The train cake rocks! I just buy mine at Lee's or Walmart. I don't have the patience for all that domestic stuff!
Post a Comment