Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday


1. Thankful Thursdays-Let's face it, without my thankful thursdays I wouldn't have posted for 2 weeks! Our lives are so boring! Thursdays also have made me more thoughtful and positive as I strive to find the good in everyday so I have something good to post each week.
2. One Tough Baby!-As so many of you have seen this week Simon had an accident and I feel like the worst mom! My poor baby! He is so tough though. He somersaulted out of the truck the other day. They only damage done is a huge scary looking scrape on his forehead and cheek. No one has any idea how thankful I am that it wasn't worse! Talk about your heart in your throat moments! He only cried for a minute and then was fine and he has been happy and normal since. Mom wasn't so tough though. I was in tears for my little man!
3. Books, books, and more books-Ok, I LOVE to read! It is my escape from reality. I am thankful Dirk is so patient with me when I get a new book. I can get a little absorbed. This time of year I love reading Christmas stories. So I am very excited for the huge stack of books my MIL lent to me. Now I just need snow and a warm quilt and I am all set!

3 comments:

Candace said...

I love the idea of Thankful Thursdays! Sometimes we get so wrapped up in what we don't have it is nice to remember what we do have. Thanks again for the invite!

Candace said...

I love the idea of Thankful Thursdays! Sometimes we get so wrapped up in what we don't have it is nice to remember what we do have. Thanks again for the invite!

Candace said...

P.S. I accidentally hit the publish comment twice so now you have the same comment again; sorry!