Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It's Thanksgiving so I am feeling extra thankful this week. Here is a list of things I am grateful for!
1. My kids

2. My husband

3. family not only to share the holidays with but also the entire year.

4. the gospel

5. our home

6. my sister and her husband for helping us get our business going

7. a good job

8. 2 cars that are still running (keeping my fingers crossed!)

9. good friends

10. the best neighborhood anyone could ask for!

11. cool weather

12. a sky full of stars at night (Rayden and I love to stargaze.)

13. food on our table

14. big heavy quilts to wrap up in

15. good books to read while wrapped in my quilt

16. slippers cuz I hate socks and cold feet

17. music, whether played or sung.

18. laughter, and there is a lot at our house

19. late night conversations

20. diet pepsi with cherry and vanilla

21. nursing my baby, it is our bonding time and I LOVE it!

22. lots of little arms wrapped around me in a bear hug

23. patience, this isn't always easy

24. a temple within view of my home

25. my kids excitement when they see the temple

26. christmas sunrises, this is the only morning I have time to stop and watch the sunrise. It is my favorite part of Christmas morning and the peace I feel lasts all year long.

27. shoes

28. weeding

29. scrapbooking

30. yoga, nothing gets me up better in the morning!

There are many, many more things I could list but I am running out of time for our busy day today. So these are just a few. One for each day of November!

1 comment:

Morrells said...

We really have so much to be thankful for! How is your business going?