Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Done!

Alright everyone, I am forgoing breakfast and a shower right now so I can get this picture posted! I also have a 9 month old behind me who is NOT very happy that his mom isn't putting him down for his nap! I've been meaning all weekend to post the final pic of my room but I have been having too much fun being in it!


The desk is just awesome!! Thanks, Chanelle, for Dave's skills! It turned out perfect! I am loving this desk! Have I said how much I love my new room? As I have said many times this last week, Dirk spoils me rotten!

6 comments:

debbichrist said...

very cool! yay for you!

Hayley said...

This looks so beautiful! I am in love with it, and I noticed a certian Twilight poster hanging on the wall...:).

I still really want to come and see it.

Eileen said...

I am speechless!!! Stunning! I bet it even smells good. I HAVE to come see IRL. You really are the luckiest girl in the world.

No word verification. :( So I will make one up. . . .

lukeeu (lucky you!)

Chanelle Lund said...

I'm so glad you like your new room, that's a lot of counter space to spread out on! The paint is neat, you did a great job. And I noticed the flowers . . . if those were added by Dirk, you truly are spoiled!

jenn said...

Your room turned out beautiful!

Mandi Moon said...

Is it bad that I am coveting your room! I want it!