My daughter has now done something that I have never even attempted! Thursday, Dirk got Lexi out of school for a little Daddy-Daughter date. They headed up to Beaver Mountain for a half day of skiing. Lexi was so excited! She has been wanting to go all winter! She loved every minute of it. She came home telling all about her experience, right down to the cow doing flips on her blue skis! I was so shocked when Dirk told me they went down the mountain 12 times! I thought he would be lucky to get in 5 runs with having to teach Lexi and all. Lexi keeps asking me when she can go again. She is just dying for Ward Ski Night now.

She looks so comfortable standing there! Not awkward at all! I'm so proud. When she got home from skiing she had to go to her first sign language class. She is the youngest in her class by 2 years so I was a little nervous on how she would do. She came home an hour later and she knew the entire alphabet and how to do her name! It really amazes me how quick kids learn. She can't wait to go back to her class again next week!
5 comments:
How fun! She looks so cute on ski's! It's amazing how fast they grow up!
This is darling! I hope I get to take Ady soon.
That is so cute!!! I am so unsnow friendly! My kids are doomed!
Way to go Lexi!!! How fun. I'm sure your dad couldn't keep up with you:) Make sure you get your mom to ski sometime!!! (you can do it Hanne)
Lexi is sure growing up. What a fun date.
Post a Comment