So after I shot this video Simon HAD to see it! He walked around with the camera watching it and saying, "Si-Si!" I guess he knows his name! Everyday he is surprising us with new words!
6 years ago
So after I shot this video Simon HAD to see it! He walked around with the camera watching it and saying, "Si-Si!" I guess he knows his name! Everyday he is surprising us with new words!
5 comments:
Wow, wasn't he born just yesterday? It goes so fast.
wow, walking really?? I am with Chanelle I swear he was just born!
love it when you post videos! thx for sharing!
Oh my he is so cute! I can't believe he's walking! How old is he again? I just love your family!
What a cutie! I love it when they just start to walk, it is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment