Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday


1. Life-I have had a hymn stuck in my head for the last week. It is 'Each Life That Touches Ours For Good.' I have thought a lot about life and why we are here lately. I am so thankful that I have gotten to have so many lives touch my own. Each new realtionship with someone changes me in an irreversible way. So to all of you thank you so much for being apart of my life and helping me to reach my full potential!
2. Geek Squad-I spent a good deal of time today with these guys. Dirk's computer was attacked by a couple of nasty virus' and wouldn't start up at all. They help diagnos the problem then they didn't get upset when Dirk decided to have my brother-in-law fix it instead. I am so glad there are people out there who are smarter than me with computers!
3. Dinnertime-We always have dinner as a family but we have really been concentrating lately on cutting out the tv and actually eating at the dinner table instead of the bar. It has been a lot of fun to talk to the kids and hear about their day. It is really true that dinner around the table can bring a family closer together.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Hanne, why in the world didn't you call Travis about your computer! He would have gladly helped! He is the master of the geek squad!! Next time feel free to call us.

Ballard Family said...

That is so stinkin' cute of Simon!

Anonymous said...

Hanne, I love that hymn too. It almost makes me cry whenever we sing it in sacrament meeting. I'm with you on computer problems, what a pain they can be, thank goodness for people like Travis! :) And, I totally agree with you on dinnertime, I really want to make that a routine in our family. And Simon is SO cute! I love how excited he is to play the piano! Make sure he stays that excited and he'll be amazing! :) what a cute kid!