I just love this girl!

Alexia is the best. She has always been my little helper and she doesn't normally complain. We do have our diva moments though. Since I injured my knee she has been helping out a lot more. I love that she has kept the smile on her face which helps me keep the smile on mine. It is one of the things that I love most about her. She is always happy. Since she has been such a big help I figured it was time for some girl time.
Lexi has been dying to see the Hannah Montana movie and yesterday I decided it would be a great afternoon to do that, just her and me. Lexi was so excited she was bouncing in her seat the whole way there. She asked if she could have popcorn and a slurpee. Of course I said yes! How could I turn down those beautiful blue eyes?

She loved the movie! My favorite part was towards the end when the movie gets a little sentimental and Lexi climbed in my lap and wrapped my arms around her. Yeah, I got teary eyed. We sat like that to the end.
On the way home we talked about all sorts of stuff, from what games she likes to play with her friends to who her favorite Jonas brother is. I loved the time getting to know her better and just being close. She really is one of my best friends!
3 comments:
I love mommy/daughter dates! and she really is such a sweet little girl! I hope when they are 16 they will still be as excited to hang out with us :)
What fun! We sure love Lexi around here. Her and Adyson play so cute together. All day, back and forth....it's gonna be a fun summer! Thanks for always letting my kiddos come and "look for rocks" and your house. I'm glad we finally have the swingset so they want to be here sometimes too!
Mommy Daughter dates are the best! I saw that movie with Bailey too, and it's so fun to have girl time. I keep hoping it will last forever and not change when they are teenagers!
Post a Comment