
1. Creativity-I struggle with being creative but I love the creativity of those around me. I am truly inspired by all my friends and family who have this talent. They always give me great ideas.
2. Photography-Once again I am a novice but I truly believe that a picture can say 1000 words. I love looking at all the photo blogs out there. I have the bug right now to want to tear my house apart and redecorate it with nothing but pictures. If only I could convince Dirk to buy me the camera that I want....
3. Si Time-This morning both Lexi and Rayden had school. I was able to spend alone time with Simon. After dropping Ray off at preschool we came home and Simon curled up in my lap with a book he brought to me. It was a word book, and we spent the next hour going through it and naming the pictures and then learning the sign language for each one. If this is how mornings are going to go I will be in heaven. It was so fun spending time alone with Simon.

2 comments:
Cute new family picture! and I love the pics you got of the train they are going to look so good in Ray's room!!!
Hanne,
Could you ask Jenny Radford to invite me to her blog. I didn't know she went private, and I miss checking it.
Thanks dear!
Post a Comment