6 years ago
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Taylie's Hope
Awhile back a friend of mine posted a link on her blog about this adorable little girl, Taylie, who is fighting a battle against cancer. I wasn't too surprised to find this link on her blog since her own family is fighting this terrible disease. I clicked the link and had quite the shock. The website had a large picture of Taylie and my heart flipped over as I realized that she looked almost identical to one of my little nieces. An overwhelming desire to help this family overcame me. I am working on an idea but I'm not quite there yet. Another friend updated her blog today with her own way to help. Please click on this link and read about her efforts: ADashofSeason. It will only take a moment of your time and you are out nothing. Seriously, you will feel nothing but good. Here also is the link to Taylie's site: Tayliebug.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for posting this Hanne. Every little bit helps.
Post a Comment