Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday


1. A Dash of Spice-As I sit here in my kitchen this evening I am enjoying the wonderful smell of baking apples that is permeating my home. I love spices of all kinds. They add so much flavor and fun. It is like my mouth gets to take a wonderful journey with every bite! To me spices are kind of like life, it wouldn't be any fun without a little spice. So here is to all the spice in life and food alike!

2. Hope-What a powerful 4 letter word!! When everything seems dismal and overbearing I am completely overwhelmed how hope sneeks in and has the power to change everything. I can't imagine living without hope. Hope in people, hope in family, hope in impossible situations, hope in faith, it all is inspiring and wonderful. I wish I could find the words to describe my thankfulness for hope and the part it has played in my life and those around me.

3. Dirk-Enough said. He hasn't done anything extraordinary or anything lately, but I am so grateful for him my life. I can't think of a better eternal partner, them him, for me. He has always put me and the kids first. He works so hard for us and I love him more and more everyday. I can't help but look at him and know that I am the luckiest woman alive!

No comments: