
(I'm not sure who the girl is in the photo but it was the only pic I could find of the Sink before it was eaten!)
Obviously you can see where it gets it's name from. It's a huge ice cream sundae in, well, a kitchen sink! I have never experienced the pleasure of all that ice cream myself but Alexia got a chance to this last month with their oh so wonderful babysitter, Sam.We love Sam! She is so much fun!!!! She took the kids to Angie's just for this special treat and look how well they did.


Sidnee, Connor, Alexia, Clay, Navy, Megan
Lexi informed me that they kept eating after this picture and only a teeny little bit was left in the bottom when they were done. I am surprised none of them had belly aches when they came home. Lexi wants me to put the bumper sticker on our car but I convinced her it would be more fun to hang up in her room.
Lexi informed me that they kept eating after this picture and only a teeny little bit was left in the bottom when they were done. I am surprised none of them had belly aches when they came home. Lexi wants me to put the bumper sticker on our car but I convinced her it would be more fun to hang up in her room.



No comments:
Post a Comment