Monday, October 29, 2007

I've been tagged!!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago.

1-I graduated in '99 so I guess I was a Jr. In high school too.

2-I was working at Burger King!

3-I was dating a guy from England who Dirk still asks questions about.

4-I was on the Flag Squad, go Flagettes!

5-I lived in Louisburg, Kansas.



Five Snacks I enjoy.

Now this isn't fair. I'm pregnant and enjoy all snacks!

1-York Peppermint Patties

2-cream cheese with saltines

3-chips and salsa

4-popcorn with lots of butter

5-banana splits



Five Songs I know all the Lyrics to.

1-Hotel California-my all time favorite song

2-Yellow Submarine-my brother and sister played this over and over one day.

3-Strawberry Wine

4-I Won't Back Down by Tom Petty

5-Summer Nights from Grease



Five Things I would do if I were a millionaire.

1-Put money in a high yeild savings account and use only the interest.

2-Pay off debt.

3-Start Dirk's boat business in Hawaii

4-add an addition above the garage

5-Save for my kids weddings and missons, oh also for retirement!



Five bad habits.

1-biting my nails

2-procrastinating really bad

3-calling people back, I just forget!

4-folding laundry, I hate to fold.

5-I have to agree with Hayley, clean my truck. I swear it is always a mess!



Five things I'd never wear again.

1-big hairbows the same size as my head

2-midriffs, yes I went through a phase

3-really big eyeglasses

4-I'm not really sure of what else. If it comes back in style I don't want to eat my words!!!!



Five favorite toys.

1-my kids, they are the absolute most fun!

2-my camera, I need a better one though!

3-my dvd player/recorder

4-my piano

5-definitely my laptop!



Five things on my To Do List Today.

1-make dinner

2-go to work

3-get rid of this headache!!!!!!

4-do my dishes

5-tryout a hairdo on Lexi for Halloween.

I'm going to tag Debbi and Melese!

4 comments:

Debbi said...

you tagged me?! I guess that means I have to answer those same questions, no? Well, at least I knew all 5 of the things you were doing 10 years ago! (You can tell Dirk to direct his englishman questions to me! ha ha!)

Jake and Melese Sorensen said...

Hey Hanne- Thanks so much for helping me make my blog so cute. It looks great and I owe it all to you. Your awesome.

Hayley said...

Hey, can you teach me how to make my header so cute?

Hanne and Fam said...

I downloaded a free digital scrapbook software and used it to edit my header. It wasn't hard to figure out. I got it from ScrapbookFlair.com. Let me know if this helps!