Monday, October 29, 2007

Redemption

That is the name of Dirk's new airplane! He was able to purchase this weekend and he is really excited to take it off and see how it flies. This is a biplane that is suppose to be a trick plane. He won't be taking it off until he is sure everything is set up correctly. So far he is really impressed with how well built it is. I hope that is a good sign!

Dirk is planning on changing the paint job to just yellow with checkered flags on on the edge of the wings and maybe a racing stripe or something like that.

2 comments:

Jake and Melese Sorensen said...

sweet plane Dick!!!!!!!!! Jacer man loves it too. I can't wait to see it fly so you better not wreck this one=) Have fun and safe flying to you, jake

Hanne and Fam said...

We will send you the maiden flight footage! Everyone else wants to see it fly too, but I'm taking my time with this one. Everything is going to be set up perfect before I fly it. Patience is a virtue, right? I've learned the hard way. Thanks for the comment.
Diggy