Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jack-O-Lanterns


Jack-O-Lanterns
Slideshows and scrapbooks - Powered by Smilebox

So we finally went out to the pumpkin farm last night and got our pumpkins! Dirk and the kids were so excited to carve them up! The last picture of the trash can just tickled me funny this morning!

10 comments:

Debbi said...

I've never seen that smilebox thing before - its super cute! You definitely get an "A!"

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the smilebos thing either. That was really cute, was it hard? Teach me!
hay

Hanne and Fam said...

I got the idea from Sarah a while back. She has put them on her blog. They are way easy to do or else I wouldn't be doing them! I'll show you if you show me how to do the adorable backgrounds for blogs Hayley!

Hayley said...

Hey, if you click on the link to Jon and Trisha on my blog, she has some step by step instructions for the backgrounds. It isn't really hard, come over if you need help and I will help you!

Hanne and Fam said...

Hayley you are a GEM!!!!

Jake and Melese Sorensen said...

I like the new look. Looks great!! I need to do something with mine too. You look great Hanne. I can't wait to see the ultrasound pic's. Talk to ya soon.love ya
I hope you guys are at Sorensens on sunday:)

Anonymous said...

looks good!
hay

Sarah Schwartz said...

Wait a min...now my blog looks so old school. Wasn't I the one who got you started Hanne? I guess I better get on the ball & customize mine, too. Maybe Saturday.

Sarah Schwartz said...

Oh, Hanne, I want to see a journal post about Thursday evening. I wish we had gotten a picture.

Hayley said...

Looks good hanne~