It is amazing how slow January is for us! I feel like I never have anything to post. So don't fear that I have given up the blogging thing because I still love it. I just don't have anything interesting to put up. This weekend we have tried to make it a family fun weekend. Lexi wanted to go to a movie last night but there wasn't anything playing that we found interesting so instead we went bowling. It was cosmic bowling night and Lexi thought that was funny. She kept pointing out everybody's white. We had a lot of fun until Rayden smashed his finger between two bowling balls and refused to play anymore. Letting him get a toy out of the 25cent machine did wonders though to fix his owie. We then went home and watched a movie with lots of buttery popcorn.
Today Dirk went to a tradeshow in Salt Lake with my brother-in-law. So this morning was a lazy morning with the kids. We spent a good portion of it playing online with Lexi's Webkinz. All I can say is that site can get addicting even for me! We had lots of fun adding a kitchen to her puppy's "house." Dirk got home around 2pm and we went into Logan to buy some stuff for the nursery. I am hoping to get the final touches done this week so I don't have to stress about things not getting done in time. I know I still have 2 months but I like it to be done way in advance.
Like I said Dirk and I are leading some pretty boring lives right now. There isn't anything to interesting but I didn't want anyone thinking we had disappeared. Sorry I have no pictures to post either. Maybe this week the kids will do something cute that I can post/boast about!
6 years ago

3 comments:
I'm not going to lie, I thought you had quit blogging! :) I know how it goes with a boring slow month. Sometimes I feel like it's "Grounghog Day" and I wake up to the same day every single day. It just motivates me to do something unexpected to spice things up a little bit!
Hey,
Ashley, courtney and I were chatting at church today and thought it would be fun to go to dinner on Wednesday night. You in?
Ashley mentioned it to me and I am defintely in.
Post a Comment