
Friday we went to SLC. We had to pick up my sister from the airport so we did our annual trip to see the lights at the same time. It was so much fun! We spent almost all afternoon at the Gateway doing some shopping. The kids loved seeing the waterfalls and the water spray there. We then went to temple square. We spent a couple hours in the north vistor center. I had never been in the basement of that building! They have some great displays there! Lexi and Ray loved going to each one and pressing the buttons to here the stories. I think Lexi's favorite part was listening to some of President Monson's talks. She kept going back to listen to some more. She has a great love for our prophet and I love watching her face as she intently listens to his words. We were joined at the visitor center by the Schwartz's. We went upstairs and saw the Christus. I turned to look at the temple out of the window and you could see the reflection of the Christus centered on the temple. Of course I had to take a picture. The pic turned out good but didn't do it full justice! We all walked Temple Square together. Rayden and Allie held hands the entire time. I loved it when Allie asked Ray if he wanted to get married to her when they were older! So cute! After Temple Square we all went to dinner, then to Toys 'R Us for more shopping. The kids were able to get their presents for each other. It was really late by the time we headed home and thankfully they all fell asleep! We had so much fun and I enjoyed every moment of my kids excitement throughout the entire day!

5 comments:
I love that our kids enjoy each other's company so much. Allie wanting to marry Ray cracks me up since she is so matter of fact about the entire thing. They are such cute buddies. Thanks again for watching my girls this morning. You are a life saver!
Your picture turned out awesome too! Temple square was beautiful as usual.
I'm really hoping that we can go this weekend! What fun. And I love that Allie and Ray want to get married, so cute!
so much fun! I love Salt lake city at Christmas time
What fun!
I forget you are private so blogger never tells me when you update. I'll have to do better at snooping.
Post a Comment