Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another Great Camping Trip

We love camping and Franklin Basin is one of our favorite spots! A couple weekends ago we headed up for a couple of nights and the kids had a blast. Brett and Britney brought their four wheeler and gave the kids rides on it. They were in heaven. Simon looked so cute with the helmet on. He wasn't sure what to make of it, but rules are rules.

Rayden took his dump truck up and pushed it all over camp. Simon thought that it looked like fun so he climbed on in!
Saturday we went to Bear Lake for the day. I left my camera in the camper so I didn't get any pictures. The kids had a great time for a few hours than Lexi kept asking when we could go shopping. The child loves the stores! The shopping is pretty limited there though. You can't go to Bear Lake without getting a raspberry shake so Lexi was happy in the end. She got to buy something.
I think my favorite part of camping is the fire at night. We all sit around and gab and roast mallows and let the kids poke the fire with sticks. Simon just sat on my lap and stared at the fire until he saw the marshmallows being passed around. I'm not quite sure....but I think we have another smore lover in the family!

It was a great couple of days. I can't wait until we get to go again!

No comments: