Friday, September 25, 2009

Frog Hunting

Ok so we haven't really done anything really exciting but it is just bugging me that I haven't done a post in so long. I was going through some of our pictures and I found these that I never blogged about.
Back at the end of July we went frog hunting with our neighbors across the street. We went out to their grandparents farm in Trenton. The kids thought this was the coolest thing ever. Rayden got the first catch when a frog jumped right into his net. Lexi was hunting feathers and frogs. She LOVES nature!


I love Rayden's look in this picture. He is such a boy!

Simon didn't catch any frogs but he had fun playing with the net. He kept running after the kids and his Daddy.
We were out way after dark and the kids were excited when we let them bring 3 frogs home. We let them keep them for a few weeks and then we released them into the canal. They didn't really smell too good. The kids loved the entire experience!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your family picture by the way! And those frog hunting pictures are great. Haha I love the looks on your kids faces :). What fun! I hope you guys are doing well!

Eileen said...

I just have to say. Alexia (can I just call her Lexi?) is so stunningly beautiful! She is going to break many a heart.