6 years ago
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Thanksgiving 2010
I hope everyone was able to have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We had such a good time with our family. Dirk, the kids, and I were the only ones this year at Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen's house for dinner. We were able to enjoy one another and the kids loved getting lots of attention from their grandparents. We played games, did puzzles, and did a lot eating. Family is what it is all about and remembering all of our blessings. The day before Thanksgiving the kids helped us make a Thankful Turkey. Each feather has something that we are thankful for as a family. It was a fun little project that helped the kids remember why we celebrate this wonderful holiday. Simon refused to have us help him write down his answers so some of the feathers are just his idea of words but I am glad he was trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment