Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Fun

Shocking as this may be I have pictures of my kids in their costumes! They had so much fun last night at the Halloween Carnival. I didn't get to do much with them then because I was in charge of one of the booths, but tonight I got to watch them head out trick or treating with their Dad. They were so excited. Rayden just couldn't wait to get all that candy and Lexi wanted to be able to go to the door all by herself!
It wasn't until I really looked at this picture that I realized that they both tilted their heads. What goofballs!
Lexi went to sleep last night on her hair like that after the carnival. It was still standing this morning. She had a party at preschool and then went to play with some friends. I had to fix the braids but that was really it! Hairspray can work wonders.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are sooo cute. Lexi's hair just cracked me up! I had to show her off to my whole family tonight when she came by.
Hay

Debbi said...

ha ha! love the hair!

Kylene said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am actually down in Smithfield tonight and asked Tyra about you guys. Her eyes lit up and she said you two were the coolest teachers ever! (she also said she loves your accent)

Your little girls hair is so dang cute! How on earth did you get it to stand up like that?! So fun.

Debbi said...

Thank you! But I didn't "do" anything - I'm not that smart! ;) The layout just came that way. I found it at pyzam.com - they have TONS of choices. Have fun!

Courtney McKay said...

Way Cute Costumes! That is a cute idea for Lexi, that is awesome her hair stayed like that for so long. But kids have perfect healthy hair that will do anything. I swear the older you get the more hair won't do anything!!