So I have to say that my husband loves me. He spoiled me this year for my birthday. I woke up to a vase of beautiful flowers on the kitchen counter. Lexi had bought me some cucumber lotion that she kept asking me if I liked. When Dirk came home he told me there was more to my birthday present. He had my last name printed on my scriptures for me which is something I have wanted done for the last 7 years. Then he bought me the hymns on cd. He really does understand my love for music. He took me and the kids to dinner at Chili's. Then we went to Sam's Club where he bought me a DVD Recorder so I can dub all of our home videos to dvds and he bought me a new set of kitchen cookware.
I don't think I can or would complain about anything! He spent way to much money but I know he did it because of how much he loves me and the kids. He has been super sweet anyway since we found out I was pregnant. He does small things around the house that might normally be missed but I have found them since he also does a lot of big things lately like vacuum the entire house once a week for me so I don't have to carry the vacuum up and down the stairs. So now I have bragged about my wonderful husband and if by chance he actually reads this he might actually blush!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday! I didn't know it was your day or I would have said it sooner! It looks like you had a great day, and got spoiled! Dirk really is such a nice guy!
awww...how sweet! I knew he might be a keeper when we were up there! ;) ha ha! (I hope you got my bday wish on your last blog entry!)
Yes, Debbi I got your note. Thanks for remembering! I think I will keep Dirk, well for at least a little longer! JK!
Post a Comment