1. Eat a hot dog
2. Ride the roller coaster
3. Get some cotton candy
On our way to the hot dog stand the kids found this airplane. How cool is this? It seats 7 kids! I think Lexi and Ray would be happy to have gone home after playing on this for awhile.
Rayden did not like getting rained on so he hid under Simon's blanket.
Ray did enjoy the caterpillar ride and the carousel. The rain didn't last long and we used all of our tickets and then some borrowed ones. Thanks Nate and Sarah! Simon hated being in his stroller so I ended up carrying him in his sling. He didn't mind the drizzle at all. After getting our cotton candy we headed home with 3 tired but satisfied kids. We had so much fun!

3 comments:
Adyson will be so jealous if she see's this! Lexi told her that they went and she begged us to take her, and we had a family reunion and just didn't have the time. Next year I guess!
Oh that looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. And they are so cute! Thanks for letting me see your blog! :)
My kids get so excited about the fair! It is just way too fun for kids! Even in the rain! That is a cute family picture! Simon is getting big!
Post a Comment