So I didn't forget again this week that it was Thursday. Yes, I am late in the evening which brings me to...1. Busy Days-I love having busy days! When my kids are kept doing something all day and I have a schedule I find that more gets done then on those lazy days when I don't know what to do with myself. I am glad that not all days are busy but when I get a crazy one like today it helps my perspective of where I need to be with things.
2. A Good Book-Now this is something that Dirk might not be thankful for but I am. He sometimes thinks I read too much but I can't get enough of a good book. Lately I have found myself rereading lots of my favorites. The most recents ones being Breaking Dawn, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pride and Prejudice, and Ella Enchanted. Now Dirk might be a little upset with me since these are my rereads of the week but what can I say I'm a bookaholic!
3. Humor-I don't know if I could get through everyday without laughing. Luckily I married a great guy who makes me laugh almost every day. He can always find some way to make me laugh if I am in "one of those moods." My kids seem to have inherited his gift and I find myself cracking up all the time at the little things they say to me and to each other. Life is always good if we can find something to laugh about!

1 comment:
Thanks again for watching the kids the other day. I sooo very much appreciated it!
And I could read pride and prejudice over and over again, it's a fave.
Post a Comment